Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Race Schedule

Go here for the schedule http://www.texasmotorspeedway.com/Schedule/Event-Weekend-Schedule.aspx. I am posting this from my IPad so I hope the link works.
The race will start at 6:30pm. The concert featuring Three Doors Down starts at 5pm. It is my recommendation to be there early, to miss traffic and enjoy all the sights and sounds of the track. I have had the privilege to watch from a suite before and had a grand time. Make sure that you go outside and watch at least a few laps. I promise if you are even slightly interested in NASCAR that you will be hooked.
Thanks for following the blog!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

enjoy!!! take pictures!!! the lil green monster is bouncing all around my living room ha!

Answers? I don't know the questions. said...

OK, I'm a little leery here. Just watch a few laps? I feel like I'm being offered a joint while the dealer is trying to keep the crack hidden in his back pocket.

RPM said...

I have to work thru Wednesday. We'll start pulling in Thursday morning. This is going to turn into a rushed trip and I hate that.