Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Friday, August 12, 2011

You Might Say JJ Is Pissed

Sounds like Mr Five Time is going to kick Kurt Busch butt this weekend !!!

3 comments:

Answers? I don't know the questions. said...

I think Kurt Busche must have a personality that just naturally pisses people off. When I was in grade school, we had a boy in our Sunday School class that necessitated 3 different teachers to be used to keep order. His name was Milton (no, it was not Milton Bradley but they could be brothers). As an adult I had a horse that the other horses could not stand. When he got within 10 yards, they would bite and kick him. I named him Milton. Maybe Busche is a distant relative of Milton.

RPM said...

I watched the replay of the incident and 5Time started the whole thing. Busch never touched him until 5Time turned left into him.

I'm no huge Kurt fan, but Johnson is a crybaby over this one.

aroundthecorner said...

I'm a fan of neither of them. I hate that smug 5timer mentality, oh and Kurts a winebaby also