Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

W-spouses New Style

Front
Back

 Dang she's purty! I'm a lucky guy!

8 comments:

Shayne said...

Cute, cute!! Why the drastic change?

Kathleen... said...

Love it, W-Spouse!

Anonymous said...

Really pretty, and so much easier to take care of am sure! I don't know, maybe not as easy as putting it up??? Maybe this is a start on working out, walking, etc. Maybe???When you are able of course, love you. MomInLaw

The Angry Squaw said...

Tell her for me that her hair is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Jarhead™ said...

This leaves the door wide open for a "I recognize the back of that head" joke.

I'm not making that joke, mind you, just saying that the door is open for said joke to be made.

This is my sly way of making the joke without really making it.

Pretty crafty, huh?

Home on the Range said...

Beautiful hair (and lady) I've got too much curl to pull that off but I am SO jealous.

David said...

like the new dew did I see that when you were here..LOL That's all a wierd haze

Anonymous said...

Yes, correctly.