Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Astrid, The Belgian Princess


I just found out this pretty little princess was born on the same day and same year as I was.



Yeah I know........Who cares?
But if you want to look around for your birthday, go here!

EDIT: The more I look at her, the more she looks like Obi! Well, maybe in ten years.

7 comments:

chele said...

Wow!! She does favor Obi!!!

an Donalbane said...

Um, no offense, Corner, but she's taken better care of herself... ;-)

Kathleen... said...

What can I say? Tiaras all look the same....

;-)

an Donalbane said...

Oops...hope I wasn't misunderstood. I was saying that the Princess is in better shape than Corner, not than Obi.

Jarhead™ said...

In ten years Obi will be.... how old?

Jarhead™ said...

P.S. I have the same birthday as O.J. Simpson.

Hell yeah!

Kathleen... said...

Shut it, Jar!! [shudder]

Donald, I'll admit, the first time I read that comment I thought, "Well!!!" Then, I reasoned that you haven't the thorns to mean it that way....then I just didn't get it. lol

I don't quite see the resemblance, but I suppose we squinty-eyed blondes all look alike to some....;-)