Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Question Of The Day

Can you stick your tongue out and roll it upside down?

Did you try? :-)

8 comments:

Sherri said...

i can do this! and i can do the ever-so-popular tying of the cherry stem :)

Anonymous said...

yes and yes

chele said...

I can!!

Kathleen... said...

Yup x's two.

The Angry Squaw said...

Yep, and yep!!!

Mess, you go girl ;) teehee

wspouse said...

Ok, I must be a retard! As my headache is waning and I was on my way to the little girls room I stopped at the mirror to see if I was infact turning my toungue upside down like it felt like. NOT, after a couple of attempts and several blobs of drool I give, it's a no.
I'm 50/50 on the cherry stem though.

txtrigger said...

no and no

but I have other talents

GoneCrazy said...

Hehe...my kids were watching power puff girls yesterday and two of the girls had special powers and the thrid one didnt have one. After a long battle of I can do this can you? The thrid girl finally gave up and stuck her tounge out. It was curled up. The other two thought it was amazing and couldnt do it....It was her special power :)