Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

From The Corner Of My Mind

* It is a lot cooler this morning, temperature on the rear view at 37 degrees, a light breeze blowing and not a cloud in the sky to block the sunrise.
* W-spouse was on call yesterday. I kissed her goodbye when I walked out the door yesterday morning. She piled into bed sometime after midnight last night. That my folks is a long day!
* That was after not going to bed till nearly midnight on Sunday night. She was tired this morning. I hope today is a lot easier on her.
* I went to bed when the sun went down last night. Literally. By 7 pm I was fast asleep. I can't tell you the last time that I got 8 hours sleep at one time.
* Madison, W-baby momma and dad came by to visit for a while yesterday when I got home. I got to hold her and feed her. She's such a happy baby, rarely does she cry. They had been to the doctor to prick her foot for the second blood test. She never woke up through the whole process.
* On the way home yesterday I got caught up in a traffic jam due to a wreck on 380. When I drive that highway I am constantly aware of my surroundings. You had better be also. We could debate that fact, or how it is the drivers fault, or the highways configuration or yada yada yada. All I am saying is you better watch what is all around you, stay off the phone and pay close attention. The road construction and crossovers they have in place right now are not safe and are in blind spots.
* W-mom and Papa have their Christmas decorations all out in the yard. Do a drive by at night over there and you will not be dissapointed. W-mom is two months post major surgery on her foot and she has been out there on the ladder and all over the yard decorating. I voiced my displeasure over that fact. Like it will do any good!
* I am debating on keeping the "Question Of The Day". I wasn't getting much response. For every response I get, there is one or two that is not suitable for posting due to the illicit nature of the comment.
* There are 5 wells on the pad that I am working on. We are on the last one and we will be finished. These are probably by far the best wells that I have worked on (production wise). They are already flowing 3 of them back, and from all indications, someone is going to make a whole lot of money.
* It aint gonna be me either.
* I struck it rich by marrying W-spouse !
* Have a blessed day, see ya Around The Corner!

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

I think your Question of the Day is fun. The "illicit" commentors will always be there, alas. Hello? Backdoor Intruder? Yup.

You are such a lovely set of Grandparents. Gifts to your Children & Grandchildren.....=)