Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Monday, September 12, 2011

From The Corner Of My Mind

* We are moving to a new location this morning. So gotta be short and sweet till later.
* Prayers for my mother in law this morning. She is going in early for her second (other) knee replacement surgery this morning.
* W-stepson #3 surgery went well on Friday. He has been in a little more pain than expected all weekend. I Have not heard this morning if it is better or not. W-spouse, give us an update when possible. There was ligament damage that we had not expected, so his rehab will be longer than planned for. Football is over for him, and he is really down about that, as we all are. He was doing so good and we were all so proud for him and what he was accomplishing. He was very motivated with his workout and physical training. God has a plan and we will stick with it and pray about it.
* W-spouse is staying home again with hm today. Hopefully he will feel like going back to school tomorrow and getting back in the groove of things.
* I stayed up and watched the Cowboys get beat. That was a ridiculous waste of my sleep.
* Thursday night we went to Witchita Falls and watched the Eagles beat Withchita Falls Hirschi. I saw that the Bulls beat Springtown in the paper. I'm wondering where the commenter is that said that WFH and Gainsville were going to stomp Bridgeport and Decatur? Care to comment now?
* Saturday nights NASCAR race had me searching for the suicide hotline number after the race. Kevin Harvick winning and Jeff Gordon in second. That my friends is the worst possible case scenario that I could ever invision in the sport of NASCAR.
* Remember, I did say that I thought that KH would win the championship this year. I still do. I don't like it, but I still believe he has all the right cards on the table right now.
* Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick are tied in the points with KB taking the top spot with more wins as we start the Chase. Tony Stewart is in ninth place with Dale Jr in tenth. Neither one do I feel like will be any contender in the next 10 races. Just my humble opinion.
* Kurt Busch better watch out. Jimmy Johnson is a much better driver and will make sure that Kurt does not contend for the Chase either.
* Time to go to work, see ya Around The Corner!

1 comment:

ratherbesailin' said...

I agree. Much better if Tony Stewart was first and Jeff Gordon second.