Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welding Trailer Painting Completed

Painting just isn't my strong suit. I adjusted the sprayer every way that I knew how yesterday and today. I mixed and remixed the paint and it still kept splattering. The trailer looks more like it's been Rhino Lined instead of painted. It has 3 coats on it and looks good anyway. I will be painting the welder with spray cans or find someone that knows more about painting than me!
Tomorrow, install the lights and wiring. Install the license plate light. Register it and attach the plate. For those of you that have noticed the hole in the toolbox on the right rear, that is where the license plate light is going.
Oh.....and maybe some hub caps. Anyone have 2 matching caps laying around?
That might be a good reason to hit the swap meet this weekend in Decatur!





6 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Faux Rhino-lining?

Hmmmm.

Kathleen... said...

Even I know you've made a LOT of improvements! Pretty cool. =)

janneba said...

Looks good to me.

Anonymous said...

Can I bborrow it and put the first scratches on it?

Anonymous said...

To much air will give you that orange peel..but easier said than done..looks good Amigo, and Im w/ you I HATE painting..I just restored a 1954 Willys CJ3B for my Deer Lease and HATE painting..whats the tire size on those Hubs..see what i can grab at the Lease for you, first thing we do is pull the caps so no reflection

aroundthecorner said...

I think 15", crap I will look tomorrow. I'm in bed on the iPad already and to lazy to get up. Thanks