Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

From The Corner Of My Mind

* I don't know what the temperature is, because this is last night.
* I'm typing this while lying in bed. I have it set to post in the morning. I have a Homeland Security Class in the morning. Well, all day.
* Why do I have a HSC in the morning you might ask? I can't answer that right now. I don't know either, but I will fill you in on all the details later. Unless of course I'm sworn to some kind of high security intel, which I highly doubt.
* W-spouse gave me the sweetest Valentines present ever. A brand spankin new pair of overalls. She also gave me some new cologne named after some Sean guy. She said he was cool, so maybe it will help me some. I really think it was more like a hint to start taking more showers.
* She received 2 dozen roses, a card, some candy and a Teddy bear.
* I probably should have went with the diamond solitaire, danggit.
* If there was a brand new 2011 model of my wife that was on the showroom floor, I wouldn't trade her for it. She's that good, and I love her that much!
* Our friend is scheduled for surgery again today. Please continue to pray for them. They have a long hard road ahead.
* My glucose level was pretty good tonight, even after eating a gi-nourmos plate of spaghetti that my wonderful wife had prepared for our supper. I think I might splurge and have an ice cream sandwich now! Yep, think I will.
* Calypso Bianco. From the "Winery On The Gruene". Google it. mmmmmmm good!
* Have a great day, be safe out there and see ya Around The Corner!

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

What a cute gift!! Overalls are the bomb. I foolishly gave my longtime pair away, thinking I'd be able to find some new ones easily.....wrong. Super fail. =(