Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Question Of The Day

Do you have a phobia? Snakes, spiders, dark rooms, water...............???

You might think that I would have a fear of Black Widow spiders. Nope!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

spiders and heights.

Anonymous said...

The phone.

The Angry Squaw said...

I have an absolutely all encompassing, uncontrollable, highly irrational fear of BUNGEE CORDS

and dams.

Anonymous said...

snakes and spiders

Jarhead™ said...

Used to be scared of spiders until I moved to the lake.

Now I'm just afraid of middle aged women driving and talking on cell phones. Terrifying.

Anonymous said...

1.Midgets...plain and simple
2.Female products..wont even go down that Aisle..you could take a Maxi Pad and run me off of a Cliff..my Tummy hurts a little just thinking about it right now..i hear a ad come on TV about Girly things and i hit mute...yuck

Anonymous said...

spiders, snakes, heights, dark, being alone, death...well, just about everything!

txtrigger said...

I am phobic over the dentist..... and public speaking. had to do a speech last year at a convention, and that was one of the toughest things I have ever done.

I could use some drugs just to drive TO the dentist....

Snakes if I think they are in some place like the pumphouse, and I have to go in there. Love the cold weather...no snakes. Killed a rattler near pumphouse a couple years ago. But seeing a snake in the road, or from a distance ahead of time, I am curious, and not scared

Answers? I don't know the questions. said...

A mad wife!