Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Question Of The Day

What is your best/greatest moments of last year? C'mon, list at least three!

Edit: Ano, WTH? Your first thought should have been a no brainer.
#1 Getting to know Mr and Mrs Corner.
#2 Moving to the greater Wise County area from yuppy-ville!
#3 Me starting a blog and you getting to read it each day!

10 comments:

cwheat said...

To finally make the decision to get out of my current profession and take a leap of faith and do what I really love and what I have a passion for; which includes picking up my family and moving 1,300 miles away from where I have lived my entire life.

It isn't final yet; but the process has started and we will hopefully know in the next 6 weeks what will happen.

You only live once.

Cheers,
Long time reader, first time poster.

Anonymous said...

Getting four producing oil wells.....

Kathleen... said...

Wow, cwheat -- that's inspiring! =) Seriously....neat post.

I have to think about this one, Mr. Corner....bbl

Anonymous said...

Do you mean 2009 or 2010? (giggle)

Unknown said...

Of this past year, I would have to say...

1. Marrying the most loving, caring husband that I could ask for.

2. Having a wonderful, beautiful daughter. I couldn't ask for anything better, of course besides my family, who without them I wouldn't be who I am today :)

Kathleen... said...

Mr. C, ya big Goon!! And I was attempting coyness.....;)

Seriously, I'll b back...on the run today, and there's nothin' worse than typing a lot on a little iPhone!

Kathleen... said...

This has been on my mind all day. 2010 wasn't my best year. Frankly, I'm glad it's over!

The three best/greatest moments of 2010 (outside of all things wonderfully Corner...[wink]) are:

1) Moving [the county, its people, the landscape....all beautiful]

2) Realizing that my Close-Knit Friends are truly, in every form & fashion, my dearest Friends. Friends are a gift that I treasure.

3) Winning half of a burdensome court battle. I hope the other half will end in the same way and be on the top of next year's answer to this question......

Answers? I don't know the questions. said...

Just living with:
1. my family
2. my church
3. the privilege of Getting To instead of Having To

YM said...

I'm still breathing!

Anonymous said...

1. Working on the Texas monthly bucket list! My BFF and and I are making it happen and so far it has been great!

2. The Rangers making it into the world series!

3. Working toward a 5k Run by the time I hit the big 50! From a walker not a runner.. Ever in my life...not even as a kid!