Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Monday, December 13, 2010

From The Corner Of My Mind

* 25 degrees showing on the rear view mirror this morning, but it is supposed to get into the mid 50s today.
* I have my "Long Johns" on.
* Actually I am a little more new wave than "Long Johns". I have on Under Armour Coldgear.
* I have to purchase some insulated overalls and a new coat that are FRC. I have been pricing them online. $500.00 for the pair.
* Our company Christmas party Friday night was a huge success. Nearly everyone showed up and lots of fun was had by all. There was lots of dancing, singing and refreshments.
* As I walked in to church Sunday morning, one of the guys asked, "were you at a Christmas party at the Civic Center Friday night?" He was attending a party in the next room over from ours. He said he recognized my voice. Me? Loud enough to hear me?
* Our sermon Sunday morning was partly about dancing, and dancing in circles. (Not against........For)
* You never know who is watching.
* Saturday night was spent babysitting the little ones. We had fun playing dress up till both babies got mad. So both of them took a bottle and went to sleep.
* Watched the video of the Metrodome collapsing yesterday. What a weird stadium design.
* I GET to get out in the cold for a while, see ya Around The Corner!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know if they have the kind of overalls you have been looking at (you can always call and ask) but you should check out the carhart store in Bridgeport(Bridgeport Pump Supply). Their prices are always lower than anywhere else even what I find online.

Answers? I don't know the questions. said...

The reason Baptists Have always been against pre-marital sex is they were afraid it would lead to dancing.

aroundthecorner said...

Surely I slept through that part of the message yesterday morning :-}

txtrigger said...

Hubby calls them "Inflate-a-domes". Indy had a stadium like that and they finally replaced it. Oh, he is to work the Monday nite game next week at you guesed it..... MN. We will see what happens with that game. Burrrrr