Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

From The Corner Of My Mind

* I'm posting this from the OR waiting room. A place that I didn't want to be visiting again any time soon.
* It's a busy place this morning.
* For the first 47 years of my life I never had any symptoms of allergies. For the last year I have had them. Itchy eyes, sneezing continuously. W-spouse has been treating me with over the counter meds.
* I just can't seem to compete with my current Words With Friends players. I got beat in a game over the weekend by a margin of 500 points. I've only won one game recently, and then only because the other player resigned.
* I'm going to have to find some 5 year olds to compete with.
* The recent addition to our stable of vehicles is going to need a little work.
* Little work means that he and I will be dropping the transmission and transfer case out of it in the next few days.
* I'm glad it's a 4 wheel drive. It has a lot of ground clearance which translates into, my GI-normous belly should be able to get under it with minimal problems.
* That's all for now, see ya Around The Corner!

No comments: