* That little clip was sent to me in reference of something else, but it quite possibly fits the way I'm feeling about this blog lately.
* That wind yesterday was brutal folks. The location we are on is near Krum and there is NO wind block to the West/Northwest. We fought it all day, and it was COLD.
* I can't figure out which one I like better, Netflix or Hulu. W-baby mom likes Hulu, I tend to like Netflix.
* I had a meltdown in group text the other night. Simply put, they straightened me out real quick. Things are back on track. Hence the video above.
* I/we have been invited to an Oscar party. After looking at the nominees, I'm gonna have to start watching some movies really quick in the next 3 weeks so that I can vote honestly. Les Miserable(sp)? That will be last on the list, hopefully I will run out of time before I get to it on the list.
* I got a text from one of my uncles this morning. He and I talk about guns a lot. He stated that while hiding a gun in the closet last night, he found 500 rounds of .45 ammo and 4 cases of shotgun shells that he had hidden 6-7 years ago and had forgotten about. Big time score right now.
* I installed a doggie door this past Sunday. Sophie had it figured out in less than 2 minutes. We would have never thought Archie would, since he's nearly totally blind, but we were in the kitchen cleaning up and returned to the family room later, and Archie jumped in through it. We are guessing that is how he went out also. Since then he has used it multiple times.
* When we drive up in the evening, Sophie runs out through the doggie door to meet us, then in her excitement, she runs back inside and stands at the door till we open it and we walk inside.
* Thanks for all the kind comments in the above post. I haven't made up my mind what to do yet. There have been some really good suggestions. I really don't want to go private, but that might be the only way to stop the nonsense. I could turn off the comments all together, but then I wouldn't get the attention that I desire and need, so that's probably out.
* It looks like Papa Harold is back in the Blackberry business. No, not the telephone kind either. The cobbler kind. He made a road trip out to Deleon last week and bought 50 vines and already has them in the ground. Two years from now, Madison will be able to pick them off the vine! Grandchildren/great grandchildren have a way about changing our minds about things.
* Time to get to work, see ya Around The Corner!