Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

From The Corner Of My Mind

* The weather is great for this time of the year. That will change late Sunday night according to the forecasters. One of the sites I was looking at said a chance of snow? Probably not.
* We need moisture any way we can get it though.
* In a way I want it to snow hard enough, and to stay on the ground long enough to play in it on the Teryx4. I bet that would be a blast!
* W-baby mom put that idea in my head yesterday.
* Update on Cuz: He's settling in at Kindred. His new bed was supposed to arrive today. He has had some sores develop on his bottom, which is part of the process we hear, but the new bed should help with that. They have been rotating and rolling him on schedule, but the sores still appeared. I was told that two things happened yesterday. He moved his right hand. He hasn't done that since day one. He also started telling the nurses that the Halo is bothering his back. So it seems there is some feeling returning to his back. Or at the very least, some communication there. He was also told yesterday that due to his Doctor having to take a two week vacation in December that they have rescheduled his Halo removal. She will look at the CT scans and determine if the Halo can come off on the 12th instead of on the 23rd. Keep praying for that!
* Madison has been sick since Saturday. She is doing better and could possibly go back to day care today.
* We also got to see Ava G last night. I can't wait to get them both together again to play on Project DTBY.
* Some events have taken place over the last few days that could possibly better my chances for a change. Pending.
* The group text has been incredibly quiet for the last few days.
* SOA ended the season with viewers pondering a few questions. I don't want to spoil it for those that haven't seen it yet, but I will say this, "Gemma is evil".
* We finally moved to a different location this morning. The internet signal is incredible here. The other location had a perfect phone signal, but the internet was sporadic. It would just quit, and you couldn't get hooked back up. Sometimes for a few minutes, or the rest of the day.
* Christmas is coming on fast.
* W-spouse has already gotten most of the presents for everyone. Well, probably not know her.
* I posted that quote the other day before LL did. Not after. You aren't so smart after all. Look at the post times.
* I walked right out and forgot to take my meds yesterday. I noticed it when I got home. Actually, I wondered why I had a headache all day yesterday.
* Have a great day, see ya Around The Corner!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

It's always so nice to read the updates about your cousin. His progress is amazing!

I don't want snow but I sure would like some 70's for more than 1 day LOL Don't think it's gonna happen in the Valley...

I haven't done a ding dang thing for Christmas.

Kathleen... said...

Post nazis? Really? #smh Who has the time....?

And yeah. It has been kinda quiet of late...[crickets]....lol

Oh, Gemma is evil. THAT's for sure. WOW. And I think Jax might be a lil' off his rocker?

Anonymous said...

Gemma is evil, Jax is off his rocker, and they were in on the arrest together.

JB