Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Words With Friends

* This game sucks.
* This game really sucks.
* I lost a game today by 2 points.
* I lost another game by 241 points.
* Last week I lost a game by over 400 points.
* I'm going to start playing random players so no one knows me.
* I have only won 3 games since I started playing, 1, I actually won, 1, the other person resigned and the other my opponent quit playing.
* I have read and understand the rules. That said, I tried to play "rex" in one game. It wouldn't let me, then my opponent played it in the same place and they scored. The same thing has happened numerous times.
* I swear the game was invented to make me lose.
* I'm usually not a sore loser, but when I get cheated, it makes me mad.
* Rant over, have a good night!

4 comments:

Comfortably Numb said...

I am open for game let me your WWF name

aroundthecorner said...

firetaz00

aroundthecorner said...

She's the one that just won by 2 points.

Kathleen... said...

Corner, it's all about strategy with the Triples, Doubles, etc. I just love playing. =) Don't let it get you down...just have fun. And beware of those who cheat!