Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

From The Corner Of My Mind

* This weather is just outstanding. It was a little cool this morning, but again, a beautiful morning.
* W-preggo daughter getting some shelves and closet rods installed in Madisons room. She is also getting a cabinet and pantry put up in the laundry room.
* Guess who is doing that.
* I walked past my welder yesterday and it was pouting.
* I saw 4 wild hogs running down the road this morning. They probably weighed 100 pounds each. They were very fast too.
* I was correct in my statement that someone would turn the eathquake yesterday into a gas drilling thing.
* According to W-spouse, I'm not correct very often.
* I watched a Documentary on HBO last night about Pablo Escabar. That was one evil individual. He was evil to some, very generous to others. They compared him to Robin Hood.
* I thought Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor? Pablo sold drugs to the poor, got rich from doing so and then gave back to the poor.
* At one point he had made a deal with the president of Columbia(sp?) to pay off the national debt of the country in exchange for he and his families immunity. This claim was denied by the president but proven by others.
* The whole show was in a foreign language. Very hard to follow along.
* We have a security guard/gate guard at our location. He is packing heat. Good grief, I don't know if they are worried about us getting mugged, robbed or run over by wild hogs.
* Thanks for stopping by, see ya Around The Corner!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am very excited about the new remodeled closet :) I appreciate you doing it, and I know that Madi will too! Most of all I can't wait to spend time with you and hang out and watch while you are doing it all! Love you :)