Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Monday, September 13, 2010

* Had a really good time over the weekend camping, hiking, eating and enjoying great times with good friends.
* It was HOT, hot and humid.
* Took some pictures that I will share over the next few weeks.
* I started downloading pictures from the card in MY camera last night only to find that someone else had been using it without notifying me. There were over nearly 2000 pictures of ballgames and babies. Since I leave the quality of the pictures set very high on MY camera, it took nearly 2 hours for my computer to download them to the PC.
* I have been known to not be very patient.
* I'm getting better.
* The ringer got turned down on my phone yesterday. I missed a phone call this morning informing me that I didn't have to be on location till 2 hours later. GRRRRRR
* 9 out of 10 mornings W-spouse is a great morning person, That other 1, you better watch the heck out!
* This morning was one of the 9 ;-)
* I got to hold Ava Grace for a long time last night during the Cowboys game. She was in such a good mood.
* We get to babysit next Saturday night for a while. Gran is counting the minutes down already!
* I had Pizza and a Dr Pepper for supper last night. Not very diabetic friendly.
* The Cowboys pretty much stunk it up. Defense didn't have anything to be ashamed of. The Offense needs to be replaced. All of it.
* I tether my laptop to the internet via my Iphone. I get 2Gb service each month for a price that is a lot cheaper than what my air card was. Each additional 1Gb costs $10 more a month. I busted my 2Gb limit which will still be $20 cheaper than the air card was. It's easier, cheaper and the service is better.
* I start a lot of these thoughts with "I". Most of this is about me, so I guess that's ok.
* Thanks for the responses to name my thoughts section each day. One of the responses caught my attention though. I had thought of something along the same lines so I will probably just run with that.
* Thanks for dropping in, see ya Around the Corner!

2 comments:

Wspouse said...

Thanks for the kind words. I love you

Unknown said...

I agree that the Cowboys stunk, BUT, Miles Austin does not need to be replaced :)