Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

From The Corner Of My Mind

* I'm currently waiting on the AC repairman to show up. Hoping it's not a serious issue.
* I hate not working right now, second day and I'm going nuts already.
* To all my Words With Friends opponents. I no longer have a cheat App. Deleted it last week. It didn't help much anyway, I NEVER won a game using it. Cheaters never win, or do they?
* 8 more weeks till W-daughter #1 delivers our second grandbaby. I'm getting really excited about it.
* I pray that our grandchildren never have to experience the bullying problems that are happening within our school systems right now. It is my wish that a solution will be found for this problem by the time they get to school.
* Is it worse now than when I attended school? Or is it just handled differently? It never happened to me, and I never bullied anyone.
* I got pranked on quite often, but it was because I usually pulled a few myself.
* The cheerleaders had me and two others set in the middle of the gym floor one time in chairs. They gave us all a banana, then blindfolded us. They then proceeded to tell us this was a contest to see who could eat the banana the fastest. They said "go" and I ate it as fast as I could. Guess what, they never blindfolded anyone else, just me. Everyone laughed for days about that. BTW, there is a picture on my FB page that shows that.
* My guitar is leaning against the wall looking at me and saying "Please pick me up and practice".
* I caught up all the laundry yesterday. Sometime today I get to clean house :(
* AC repaiman just showed up, gotta run, see ya Around The Corner!

No comments: