Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Harvey S. Firestone

The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find these unlovely traits echoed all about you. But if you are on your best behavior, you will bring out the best in persons with whom you are going to spend most of your waking hours.

Some people get spiritual because they see the light and some people get spiritual because they feel the heat!

How do you know if you're truly a servant? See how you react the next time someone treats you like one.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

* Nearly lunch before I got to post today. Busy Busy Busy morning. That's a good thing though!
* The main topic of conversation in our little world is the cooler temperatures.
* W-spouse and I watch the ID channel while going to sleep nearly every night. We have yet to understand why we find those shows interesting. They remind me of the old cops and robbers magazines that my grandfather used to read. "Who dun it"
* There would be some bikini clad woman tied up with her mouth gagged on the front cover with some goofy headline.
* Friday night there is supposed to be something that looks like a double moon happening according to W-daughter. I think being preggo is messing with her head! In all fairness I will step out and look now and again.
* I had a dream last night about motorcycles. Thinking it might be karma from selling mine yesterday.
* I could eat Mexican food and Italian food every other night and never get tired of either. Mexican and Italian foods are not good for diabetes. GRRRRR
* There seems to be a lot of quilting going on withing the female ranks of our family right now. They are making me one out of all my Harley T-shirts from various locations that I have visited. It is all sewn and at the quilters now. It looks really neat.
* My usual lunch partner just stood me up. What a shame.
* My hope is to get an Ipad for Christmas, might be tough getting funds for that with 2 new grandkids in the family.
* W-spouse went to the "gittin fixed up purty place" yesterday, she sure was especially pretty last night. <---SHAMELESS PLUG
* Hope she reads that.
* See ya Around The Corner.

No comments: